- 1 Inventories in consumer durable goods industry climb 0.6 percent in August
- 2 Inventories in durable goods excluding defense industry climb 0.3 percent in July
- 3 New manufacturing orders for electromedical, measuring and control instrument manufacturing fall 2.8 percent in September
- 4 Nearly 32,600 housing units were approved for constructing in October in the West
- 5 10 businesses in 84301 had fewer than five employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Utah Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.