- 1 Census Bureau: 67.8 percent of people in Wasatch County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 2 Census Bureau: 71.2 percent of people in Weber County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 3 Total OASDI beneficiaries in Utah zip 84038 increase in 2018
- 4 New manufacturing orders for mining, oil and gas field machinery manufacturing climb 10.8 percent in October
- 5 25 mining, quarrying, oil and gas extraction businesses in Uintah County have between five and nine employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Utah Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.