ARIIX issued the following announcement on Feb. 25.
ARIIX employees and Representatives around the world participated in an annual Worldwide Day of Service to benefit both local and global charitable organizations through the ARIIX Foundation for Human Potential.
On October 25, 2019, more than 1,050 ARIIX independent Representatives, company executives and employees across the globe collectively wore ARIIX Foundation T-shirts and spent the day in service to improve their local communities. The global efforts resulted in more than $99,000 USD donated and more than 4,200 hours served.
ARIIX CEO and Founder Dr. Fred Cooper commented, “We have a huge power at ARIIX — the ability to provide charitable work across the globe! Each year we have the pleasure of seeing our offices in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Australia, Europe, North America and Russia create unique acts of service to benefit their communities. We look forward to what we will accomplish to benefit others this year and hope to continue inspiring others to make a difference, too.”
Through donations to the ARIIX Foundation, the ARIIX Opportunity Rewards “Give It” program and “Do Good Be Kind” T-shirt sales, the ARIIX Worldwide Day of Service benefitted charities around the world. Each individual market’s donations benefitted its chosen charity, including:
• U.S. Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.)
• Canada Children’s Wish Foundation
• Mexico CAYAM AC
• The Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) MILOSERDIYE
• Australia McGrath Foundation
• Japan Disaster Relief Fund: Typhoon 19 @ Chiba-prefecture
• Europe New Horizons Italia and Bosnia
• Europe New Horizons Brazil
• Europe Don Francesco
• Australia Fire Relief Funds
• China/Hong Kong Coronavirus Charity
• Taiwan Eden Social Welfare Foundation
• Korea Bobpar Sharing Center
Original source can be found here.